Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just a quote for today

"I hope you will go out and let stories happen to you, and that you will work them, water them with your blood and tears and you laughter till they bloom, till you yourself burst into bloom."

-Clarissa Pinkola Estes

I found this on a blog quoting another blog, quoting another blog, quoting another blog. Coincidentally, Clarissa Pinkola Estes is the same person from wrote the quote on my Wild Woman necklace.




















Tomorrow I turn 31 years old. I don't know how I feel about that. Part of me feels like I'm still a child, and another part feels like I have wasted so muchprecious time, and that I am way behind "schedule."

Thoughts today of time, direction, childhood, youth, age, experience. I expect these themes will be apparent in upcoming work.

No comments: