Friday, November 2, 2007

Too cute to waste





"A Very Blustery Day"
Silhouette Transfer Pendant & Pin Set




"Victorian Miss"
Silhouette Transfer Pendant & Pin Set

Two sets that are already listed in the shop, with more on the way....

Ran into some problems with the finish/coating on Round One of my new pendant series, but they were just so darn cute, I couldn't bear to toss them, so I have marked this round down extensively in my Etsy shop. The pieces from this batch are adorable, and the finish is not really an issue except that I don't want to misrepresent my work. I have been wearing one and have gotten nothing but compliments on it! The next bath will be fine, as I will go back to Plan A (and no longer mess with a good thing!) and the prices will go back up.

If you're reading my blog, I would really love if you would comment and say hello and/or share your thoughts!

Please stop by my Etsy shop and check out these and other pieces! And please consider making or buying handmade this year. Support handmade!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
Click the image above to take the pledge!

No comments: