Thursday, November 15, 2007

Custom Bling In Her Stocking This Year?

There's still time to order a custom piece for your favorite person (or for yourself!) in time for the holidays! Place your custom order by November 23, 2007 (that's next Friday - can you believe it?!) to guarantee delivery by Christmas (if you need it sooner, just let me know!)

As always, free shipping!

If you're not sure what you want, message me at pollyhyper.etsy.com or comment here and I can help you decide where you want to go - photo transfer pendants, pins, and other jewelry, even ornaments! I can take your photo and transfer as-is, or make it black & white, sepia, and now silhouettes!

A perfect gift for that family member who has everything... they don't have one of
these!


Skip the mass-produced plastic this year and buy handmade! Or, better yet, DIY!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org .... did you?

No comments: