Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Your Favorite Book - September PCAGOE Challenge... VOTE!

Voting has begun for the PCAGOE's (Polymer Clay Artists of Etsy.com) September challenge!

This month's theme was "your favorite book." I think every. single. entry. was truly amazing this month... but then I say that every month, now don't I?

Visit www.pcagoe.com, vote for your favorite, and be entered to win one of 2 prize packs values at over $100! Vote between noon (EST) September 26th and midnight (EST) on September 28th!

2 great prize packs up for grabs!

I know you're all leading hectic lives, but a lot of people put a lot of time and energy into this artwork, so if you could, please take a minute to click on the mosaic, take a closer look at the pieces, and choose your favorite. Then, let even just one more person know about the contest, by word of mouth, email, blog post, message board, however you choose. And for extra bonus points, post a comment on my blog to let me know you've read, voted, and spread the word! I'll pass a note on to Santa that you've been a good little boy or girl. :)

One more thing - I know, I know, I rock so hard-core, but I will not know nor care if you vote for someone else, so choose your favorite, don't just choose mine because you know me or because you read it here!
Enjoy and good luck!





No comments: