Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Favorite Etsy Things, v4 - Photo Geek

The POLYMER CLAY ARTISTS GUILD OF ETSY (PCAGOE) is still taking votes on our monthly challenge. This month's theme is "self-portrait." Take a few minutes and check out the hot competition - there's some great work over there this month, and the wonderful women over at polymerclayproductions.com are sponsoring this month's challenge and offering 2 polymer clay prize packs, one for the winning entry, and one for a randomly selected voter. Go check it out - voting ends tomorrow at noon!!! Just click on the image below:


VOTE-VOTE-VOTE-VOTE!


A few things before I begin today's favorites list...

  • I really hate the formatting options, or lack thereof, here at Blogger. Maybe I'm spoiled by my other site's dashboard, but I no longer want to deal with my own html in order to insert a table. Also, the sidebar is too wide, making my posting area too small. Wah, wah, wah. Like I have time to go about formatting all this. I have art to make!
  • Is anyone out there? Anyone reading this? Comment if you are!
Ok favorite things
Today's theme: PHOTO GEEK. Only one photo included, and that's not because it IS a photo, but because of what it is a photo OF. Click on any name or image to view the item for sale in its Etsy shop.


Film Canister Notepad 
by bestintentions









Camera Stitch Markers
by sunneshine









Altered Machine Pendant
byBestintentions









Camera Darkroom Buttons
by DonnaPool









My tribute to Toy photography --
Diana Camera Glass Etching
with LED light base
by CreativeArtandSoul









Smile - Limited Edtion,
part of Little Girls series,
Original Pastel Illustration
by spilledwater













Rivet Series - The Camera
by TimothyAdamDesigns









this war is going to break us all
- original one of a kind mixed
media vintage polaroid camera
assemblage art and political commentary
by CabaretVoltaire














Hasselblad camera shirt
- military green
by vital










12oz cup leica (red)
by CircaCeramics









RUFUS BUTT
original art photo print 8x10
by Artsy

No comments: